WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Financial Analyst II reports directly to the Manager, Budget, and Financial Planning. This position is responsible for financial planning, reporting, and analysis of the operating and capital expenditures of the organization. This includes reporting on trends, identifying cost-saving opportunities, preparing reports for the Board of Directors, and analyzing complex financial actions by preparing Cost Benefit Analyses and special cost reports as required.
WHAT YOU BRING
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or an equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
- Four (4) years of progressively more complex experience in a financial analysis role involving research, financial analyses, reporting and making recommendations to senior management on complex organizational issues relating to financial functions, operating budgets, cost of service analysis, debt management, cash management, financial modeling, and policy analysis.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
For more information and to apply, visit: https://fa-eujk-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/307
- Thorough knowledge of modern methods of fiscal planning, cost benefit analysis, capital financing and present value theory.
- Skill in using a variety of financial software applications, spreadsheet modeling and presentation software, Microsoft Office in a Windows environment.
- Skill in designing financial models and developing financial forecasts.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and recommendations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions in an expedient manner.
- Ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to interact with team members as well as members of the management staff and Board of Directors.