Are you ready for something new?
Our Contact Center Consultants are the first responders for the Credit Union. Our team of 40+ agents are in the know of any current promotions, upcoming events, and issues; they are ready to assist and educate members about services that will enhance their financial well-being. We will provide the environment for you to grow and develop into a world class member service provider. This is a great way to start your financial services career!
Apply today to be the voice of A+ Federal Credit Union!
Essential Functions for Level I
- Answer all incoming calls within the established ring time goal
- Ensure proper identification of members using Security PINs or approved security questions prior to releasing information or conducting transactions
- Staying aware of any phone, check or debit card scams to identify potential loss or fraud
- Use pleasant, professional voice, and good listening skills to enhance service
- Assist members with loan inquires, payoff request, rate information, and processing payments
- Educate/advise members on questions relating to accounts, rate information, product or service requests, and/or error resolutions after completing any necessary research
- Attain and maintain knowledge of all credit union products and services
- Inform existing and prospective members of current promotions or updated products/services
- Utilize online account opening system to open various types of accounts for members
- Answer questions regarding cleared items, direct deposits, and check holds
- Be knowledgeable of regulation requirements as applicable to debit card holds, pending transaction processes, Ability to explain requirements to the members
- Assist members with trouble shooting and resolving issues by accessing member’s online activity and resetting or unlocking logins
- Prepare and submit all wire transfer requests following appropriate procedures
- Use DocuSign system to securely send appropriate requested documents to members
- Make fee reversal decisions within approved limits
- Participate in outside credit union sponsored activities and community/education events to increase credit union awareness