WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Are you ready to learn and grow your career in IT? If so, Capital Metro has an internship opportunity for you.
This position will perform professional support work in the Information Technology Department and will work with the Help Desk team in configuring, deploying and retiring desktops/laptops.
WHAT YOU BRING
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be currently enrolled in a degree program at a college or university
• Enrollment in an information technology degree program is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows architecture, of customer service and working team concepts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Desktop operating systems, various software applications and basic hardware for the PC; principles and theories of network systems and management; Internet technologies and products.
• Good oral and written communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to coordinate several diverse job requirements and projects.
• Ability to lift and carry 70 lbs. with assistance
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
PAY RANGE - 18.00 - 22.00 - HOURLY