WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
CapMetro and MV Transportation are seeking a?Body Repair Mechanic?who is responsible?for repairing or replacing damaged vehicle parts to keep our buses on the streets!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Review each repair order, work order, and estimator’s notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
• All repairs must be completed according to the documentation on the repair order or the supplement.
• Knowledge of the manufacturers and technical repair process.
• Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures.
• Perform initial teardown of vehicle.
• Perform all repair procedures according to factory specifications and company policy.
• Re-assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
• Perform a final quality check and review of work order.
• Complete vehicle campaigns.
• Remove graffiti.
• Report and work with the client.
• Other duties as assigned. #CB
WHAT YOU BRING
• Successful applicant must be able to work any shift, including weekends.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to work without supervision to ensure our fleet maintains a?pristine appearance.
• General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
• Ability to read, write and understand basic directions.
• Must have own tools.
• I-Car or ASE certifications recommended but not required.
• 2 to 3 years of collision repair experience preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
• Entry level pay - $30.84 per hour
• Paid Training, Guaranteed Hours, plus Overtime
• Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
• 14 Paid Holidays including your Birthday and Anniversary Date!
• Personal and Professional Development Training available
• CDL training is provided
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, & Disability coverage for eligible employees
• Referral bonus paid for each eligible and qualified new hire referred
• Free personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, sanitizer, etc.) provided
• Free on-site fitness center access
• On-site childcare center
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.