WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a compensation subject matter expert ready and willing to use your knowledge and expertise to effect organizational growth and innovation? If so, keep reading.
Capital Metro is searching for a compensation professional who will guide our compensation program. This team member will work with leadership on all types of compensation solutions to ensure Capital Metro continues to attract, hire and retain the best team members for our family and mission. If you are a compensation professional looking for a place where you can work independently while collaborating with intradepartmental project teams, this is the opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field. Experience may substitute for education on a year per year basis up to four (4) years.
• Five (5) to seven (7) years of progressive compensation experience specifically in job evaluation, market salary analysis and salary survey participation and interpretation.
• Professional Human Resource (PHR), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification required or course work towards obtaining certifications with ability to complete certification within one (1) year of hire preferred
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Experience using Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Ultimate Software HRIS, Oracle, and/or Business Intelligence report writing preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Work with a diverse, collaborative and energetic workforce whose focus is to bring innovation into the industry and how we serve our customers and team members.
• Utilize our free and reduced fare transit service to get to the office and then plan to hit the gym (for free) and work with our onsite trainers, before heading back home.
• If you have children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years old, enroll them in the onsite award-winning Child Care and Learning Center.
• …and much more!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/305?c=capmetro