WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Business System Analyst II, Project and Portfolio Management position reports directly to the Director, Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management (EPPM) . This position is responsible for supporting the EPPM program to ensure policies and business processes are implemented and followed accurately. This role provides software configuration, support, testing and training for the EPPM program, and ensures EPPM program cadence activities are delivered timely.
WHAT YOU BRING
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information System or related field. Related experience may substitute on a year for year basis for educational requirements up to four (4) years.
•Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in applications or systems analyst work to include systems training and data analysis preferred.
•Four (4) years of systems and or application with data extraction and analysis experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience using word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience in managing contracts and projects, maintaining a complex filing system following established records management procedures.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with employees, management, contractors, and the general public.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment that supports transparent communication among staff.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
For more information and to apply, visit: https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/617?c=capmetro